But I Hate Salesâ„˘ Seminar
What Is It?
But I Hate Salesâ„˘ is a series of seminars, courses, and public events which have been developed by Christopher Bell, III for non-sales people.Â Â But I Hate Salesâ„˘ demystifies the aura and hype of the sales profession, empowers consumers and businesses in sales engagements, and teaches the average non-sales personÂ how to briefly and successfully share their best ideas and opinionsâ€¦ without coming across as “salesy.”
Who Should Register?
New business owners, entrepreneurs, graduate school students, inventors, technicians, scientists, engineers, architects, project managers, finance professionals, former military personnel, career-changers, graduating college students, researchers, physicians, dentists, teachers, transportation and logistics personnel, designers, performing artistsâ€¦ anyone in non-selling or non-marketing roles.
You Will Learn To…
- Discern the difference between a sales professional and the common â€śpeddler.â€ť
- Gain confidence in successfully presenting an idea without â€śselling.â€ť
- Protect your business and family from manipulative sales methods and tactics.
- Remedy your own flawed internal decision and buying processes.
- Reduce â€śbuyerâ€™s remorse.â€ť
Custom training at your location?
Want to schedule a private, custom-delivered BIHS Seminar on location for your small business? Please complete the form below or call 443.398.2230 and ask for Dawn Davis to discuss details and options.